We are looking for an AUTOSAR Engineer to join our team.
Our automotive engineering team designs hardware and develops software for in-vehicle infotainment (IVI), driver monitoring systems, OBD trackers, engine control units and other systems.
What you will do
- Development of low-level drivers.
- Modification and support of the existing code.
- User interface development.
- Development of system and application software.
- Adjustment and testing of prototypes.
What we would like to see in you
- 2-4 years of experience in automotive industry.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Adaptive/Classic platform standard architecture.
- Experience in application software requirements analysis and AUTOSAR software development methodology.
- Experience in application software development and AUTOSAR basic software configuration for diagnostics stack (minimum requirement UDS on CAN, DoIP, UDS on CAN-FD).
- Experience in application software development and AUTOSAR basic software configuration for service oriented architectures (minimum requirement SOME/IP).
- Experience in application software development and AUTOSAR basic software configuration for Legislated diagnostics architectures (minimum requirement OBD2 on CAN, WWHOBD on CAN and DoIP).
- Experience of integration activities like RTE configuration and RTE generation in automotive.
- Basic knowledge of version control systems and team collaboration tools like GIT and RTC.
- Basic knowledge of compilation and linking processes.
- Knowledge of English at an intermediate level.
Will be a plus:
- Expertise in Microsar and Davinci tools.
- Knowledge of dSpace tools like Systemdesk.
What we offer
Cohesive team and support
Free English classes
5 sick days
Would you like to become our AUTOSAR Engineer?
We're waiting for your resume!