We are looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team and help us write stories on electronics design and software development for the global marketplace in English (mostly). You don't have to be an engineer to do this job if you are a quick learner and a competent writer, able to master complex new topics and explain them to others in a simple and engaging manner.
You will write articles, case studies, newsletters, and social media posts to cover our tech expertise, projects, and events. Our marketing editor will guide you through all stages of your work and our engineers and experts will help you understand the topic and bring it to our readers.
What you will do
- Create and execute a content distribution strategy, looking for new opportunities to drive brand awareness, engage our target audience and generate leads.
- Create and execute social media strategy, manage regular posting activities, ongoing A/B testing of new engagement formats, platforms, tools, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing members (designers, copywriters, performance and website content managers) to deliver KPI-driven content to audiences.
- Set up and lead the process of warm email marketing.
- Monitor, report, and analyse post-campaign efficiency metrics via various analytical tools to draw meaningful conclusions.
What we would like to see in you
- 3-5+ years in IT companies with a focus on European / American markets.
- In-depth understanding and operation of various digital marketing channels (PESO model), successful practical expertise in SMM, work with the media and email marketing.
- Deep understanding of B2B sales funnel.
- Ability to conduct audience research and understand their preferences and pain to define the right topic, format and place to reach the target audience.
- Analytical skills and data-driven approach, ability to collect and process the marketing data and provide meaningful conclusions.
- Advanced English level (C1).
Will be a plus:
- Confident proficiency in graphic design, video editing.
What we offer
Cohesive team and support
Free English classes
5 sick days
Would you like to become our Content Marketing Manager?
We're waiting for your resume!