White label consumer electronics
Minimizing development risks
Testing before mass production
Successful devices on the market
What is white labeling?
White label solutions
Custom wearable devices
headsets, smart glasses, smartwatches, connected jewelry, smart hearing aids, headphones with noise cancellation
Connected fitness trackers
activity trackers, fitness trackers enhanced with IoT sensors, built-in GPS, heart rate, sleep & swim tracking
In-home medical devices
healthcare wearable devices for blood pressure monitoring, ECG recording, data collecting
The process of working on a white labeling project step by step:
We receive the customer's technical requirements for the device and start work on market analysis. We:
- collect information about the device,
- study the models on the market in various price ranges,
- determine the usability level of the product.
- test the suitability of the product for its intended use and operating conditions
- draw up a list of devices and manufacturers to match our client's needs.
Our designers and constructors select the best manufacturer in terms of quality and price:
- we request full specifications for each model and gain access to API methods;
- discuss whether customization of the device, packaging, and software is acceptable;
- select a few variants that meet the requirements.
Pre-test and customer approval
We test and evaluate all the variants we get from the selection. We show it to our customer and discuss the best options.
Together with the customer, we draw up a technical specification, including the requirements for customizing the appearance of the devices to match the brand code and installed software. We manage the entire customization process on the manufacturer's side.
Promwad engineers test the updated software (if required) and perform remote testing of end devices.
After we are 100% sure that the device corresponds to the customer's expectations, we start mass production.
We know the specifics of Southeast Asia laws, have the logistic experience, and established processes in this region
Dedicated technology specialists and developers with relevant practical experience
An in-depth examination of contract manufacturers and their professional certification
Our manufacturing support projects
Do you need a quote for private/white labeling?
Drop us a line about your project! We will contact you today or the next business day. All submitted information will be kept confidential.