Meetup “Mobility: Disruptive Technologies and Business Models in Electric Transport”
On 13 October (Thu), from 17:00 to 20:00 (GMT +2), Promwad and Bridgio will host a meetup for engineers and business representatives. Our key topic is "Mobility: Disruptive Technologies and Business Models in Electric Transport". You can join us in person in Warsaw or online from anywhere in the world. Free registration is now available on the Hardware Ecosystem website.
The event will benefit everyone involved in the electric vehicle industry: from engineers and startup leaders who can showcase their projects and learn about the latest designs to executives of technology companies and funds who can find solutions for their business and engineering challenges.
Here is the meetup programme:
PART 1. Expert Reports
- 17:00 - 17:10 — Welcome speeches from the organisers and introduction of the participants.
- 17:10 - 17:40 — Presentation "How EV works?" Paweł Żabiełowicz, Embedded Software Developer at Arrow Electronics. The review of Tesla Motors and Nissan projects, types of EV charging stations, and the latest standards.
- 17:40 - 18:00 — Presentation "Computer Vision & AI on Edge for Mobility Projects” by Andrei Smirnov, Tech Lead and Project Manager at Promwad.
- 18:00 - 18:20 — Presentation "eMobility as an example of building new directions of development for a private energy group" by Artur Kalicki, EV Project Director at Grupa Polenergia.
- 18:20 - 18:40 — Presentation "How to balance supply and demand in online marketplaces” by Pawel Kuncicki, Country Manager at Bolt
- 18:40 - 18:50 — Coffee + Networking break.
PART 2. Startup Pitch Battle
- 18:50 - 20:00 — 10 startups with 7-10 minutes pitching sessions + feedback from our jury (5 minutes per pitch): Mobility Fund, a German independent venture capital fund; and Aper Ventures, a Polish investment group.
It will be the 10th meeting of the Hardware Ecosystem community — and the first one in Poland — thanks to our co-host, Startup Hub Poland, a Warsaw-based startup ecosystem. Also, the event will be supported by Arrow Electronics and Analog Devices, leading multinational corporations that develop and promote cutting-edge technologies for the global electronics market, including EV projects.
If you work with mobility and electric transport, join us in Warsaw or online. We will provide the meeting address or a link to our online broadcast to all registered participants: