Promwad Has Become an Authorized Microchip Design Partner
For years Promwad engineers have completed challenging projects in telecom, network switches design, industrial automation, and other markets using bespoke electronic components designed by Microchip. Now we are pleased to inform you that we are a part of the Microchip Design Partner Ecosystem.
Microchip Design Partner Ecosystem is a network of third-party IT service companies that help Microchip clients create electronic devices and embedded software. All partners are featured in four categories: consulting services, hardware design, software design, and contract manufacturing. The scope of industries in which they operate is broad and consists of AI/ML, Functional Safety, Intelligent Lighting, IoT, Wireless, and more.
As an authorized member Promwad has access to the following Ecosystem benefits for providing Microchip-based FPGA design services:
More complete solutions
- access to Microchip's diverse product portfolio
- full range of easy-to-use development tools
- enhanced technical support
Improved time to market
- seamless migration path
- shared integration resource
- optimized reference designs
- access to predeveloped software components
Leverage Microchip's resources
- engage more customers
- share insights, expertise, and feedback
- access to more opportunities and design wins
Shared risk and lower system cost
- reduced research and development
- world-class quality and reliability
- access to technology experts
As a result, we are ready to provide our customers with turnkey design services & manufacturing support with lower costs and time-to-market. Contact us to get the best chance for your business.
Related news: Configuring selective Q-in-Q on Microchip VSC7558 SparX-5 network switch