AM1808 single board computer
AM1808 platform is a multi-functional, small-size, single board computer with open architecture for design of industrial built-in systems.
The AM1808 computer is based on the AM1808 ARM microprocessor by Texas Instruments running at 375 MHz and Linux OS. It has 128 MB of DDR2 and up to 512 MB of NAND, as well as a slot for a microSD memory card. Board dimensions are 70x100 mm.
A key advantage of this platform is its ability to provide industrial level hardware reliability and uninterruptible execution of user applications. This is achieved with the use of onboard battery management and electronic parts with an operational temperature range of −40 to +85 ° C.
- A wide range of external interfaces, including Ethernet, USB Host 1.1, USB OTG 2.0, connector for LCD-display and 802.11n Wi-Fi (optional) allow the user to integrate the device into the infrastructure of the industrial system
- All the necessary peripherals, such as sensors and actuators, can be attached to the SBC using SPI, I2C, McBSP, UART, RS-232, and GPIO interfaces via expansion connectors
- A number of distributions (Buildroot, OpenWRT, Angstrom) with the Linux 3.x kernel provide development and execution environments for software engineers, and allow for the use of the platform as a development kit for modeling and system design
- Use of the platform as a reference design
Using the AM1818 single board computer you can create your own embedded system or use our platform as a development set for modeling and design.
- Platform improvement
We can modify our platform according to the requirements of your project.
- Documentation and technical support
You receive the rights to use a full set of documentation for the AM1808 platform, including project source files and a detailed description of the engineering solution. This is an excellent solution for engineering offices and electronics developers.