We are looking for an FPGA Engineer to join us! Our FPGA engineering team designs hardware and develops software for adaptive computer systems applied in various industries: automotive, telecom, broadcasting, security, industrial automation, and consumer devices. One of their favourites is Edge AI solutions.
The results of our work are embodied in mass-produced devices and programmes for European and American companies. So, if you join our FPGA team, you can become a guru in this promising and in-demand field as an engineer or a tech lead / manager.
What you will do
- Design high-speed hardware solutions on FPGA.
- Develop and validate hardware IP cores on FPGA.
- RTL development in VHDL or Verilog, modelling and simulation performance.
- Testing and preparation of accompanying documentation.
- Firmware debugging using measuring equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyser).
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the development processes.
What we would like to see in you
- At least 3 years of experience working on commercial projects as an FPGA engineer.
- Experience working with VHDL or Verilog and third-party IP cores.
- Experience with version control systems (preferably git).
- Experience in IP core integration and configuration.
- English (upper-intermediate and higher).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with lattice FPGAs.
- Experience with modelling packages (ModelSim preferred).
- Experience with video processing projects.
- Experience in code review and unit testing.
- Experience with C and Python.
What we offer
Cohesive team and support
Free English classes
5 sick days
Would you like to become our FPGA Engineer?
We're waiting for your resume!