We are looking for an FPGA Engineer to jpin us! Our FPGA engineering team designs hardware and develops software for adaptive computer systems applied in various industries: automotive, telecom, broadcasting, security, industrial automation, and consumer devices. One of their favourites is Edge AI solutions.
The results of our work are embodied in mass-produced devices and programmes for European and American companies. So, if you join our FPGA team, you can become a guru in this promising and in-demand field as an engineer or a tech lead / manager.
What you will do
- Firmware architecture design for FPGA and SoC devices.
- Development of FPGA firmware on AMD/Intel, including RTL development, modelling, implementation, testing and preparation of accompanying documentation.
- Firmware debugging using measuring equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyser).
- Participation in the development of structural, functional, schematic diagrams together with other project participants.
- Technical evaluation of project implementation.
What we would like to see in you
- Experience in commercial projects as a developer for at least 3 years.
- Understanding the internal architecture of FPGAs and their hardware modules.
- Experience with Vivado / Quartus Prime packages.
- Experience with modelling packages (modelsim or any other).
- Knowledge of Verilog / VHDL programming languages.
- Understanding the work and the ability to use ready-made/third-party IP cores. Development of own IP cores. Integration with system buses.
- Understanding the formation/synthesis/processing of digital and analog signals (DAC/ADC).
- English – Upper-intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Lattice/Microchip platforms experience.
- Video processing acceleration algorithms.
- SMPTE ST 2110.
- 5G, O-RAN.
- AI acceleration on FPGA.
What we offer
Cohesive team and support
Free English classes
5 sick days
Would you like to become our FPGA Engineer?
We're waiting for your resume!