Industrial design engineering
Our industrial design projects include not only development of style and appearance of a custom-made enclosure, but also its structural design and manufacturability analysis. We prepare documentation for each device’s subsequent mass-production.
The experts at Promwad provide customer support at all stages of development:
- Idea generation and conceptual work-through
- Development of the original design and construction (drafting, 3D-modeling, and visualization)
- Selection of materials for the enclosure
- Manufacture of prototypes and samples of the enclosure
- Production launch
Our goal is to create modern design solutions and prepare them for mass-production.
Beginning with drafts and preliminary industrial design research, we take into account all of the technological and pricing factors of the new device. Our designers work together with technicians and engineers who implement the production requirements. We take all aspects of the project into account: the technical issues as well as the style and appearance.
At all stages of the industrial design engineering, our customers have complete information on intermediate results. We begin with preliminary design research, market survey, and an analysis of the customer’s preferences. As soon as we start developing the product concept, we make the first sketches and create 2D/3D photorealistic images, based on the selected options with a variety of color and texture solutions. The next stage is examination and development of the enclosure design, based on manufacturing technologies, characteristics of selected materials, hardware ventilation requirements, and other parameters. The final stages of the project include enclosure prototyping and preparation for mass production.
Why our clients order industrial design at Promwad?
Within our company, we carry products through the entire process of design and development. Our industrial designers control the entire process, from the creation of the concept to the final ready-to-use device. Our customers receive the following benefits:
- Analysis of prototypes and countertypes of the new design as well as enclosure development in accordance with client specifications and the latest market trends.
- An efficient team of a designer, an engineer, and a production technician collaborating through all stages of the project.
- Confidence inspired by our vast experience, and our track record of successfully completed projects in industrial design, engineering, and production launch.
- Selection of the optimal production site for manufacture of prototypes and mass-production. Outsourcing of the basic technological processes allows us to choose the best contractors for each task.
- Use of state-of-the-art technology for plastic enclosure design.
Our Industrial design projects