To increase our capacities at the project we are looking for a Middle / Senior iOS Developer to develop Mobile applications.
The customer is a product company that develops software for mobile platforms for managing IoT devices. The Mobile App - Device interaction is organized through the Amazon Cloud.
Areas we work in Smart Home "White goods", Smart Home TV, Battery & EVC Home, EVC Public, Health & Fitness.
A mobile application has been developed in which smart home devices and smartphones exchange data via Amazon Cloud using the MQTT protocol. We manage the system with increased security, high performance, and scalable architecture. Device management via a mobile application is instant. The application is designed in such a way that it allows you to control not only your own devices but also devices from other manufacturers.
What you will need to do:
- Development of mobile applications for the iOS platform,
- Participation in every stage of the software development life cycle,
- Development of application architecture and modules,
- Development of new features for product development,
- Making changes to the existing software architecture.
The customer's product development process is based on Agile.
What we would like to see in you:
- Experience in commercial development for iOS at least 2 years,
- Strong knowledge of Swift,
- Knowledge of development tools: Git, Cocoapods, XCode,
- Knowledge of iOS SDK (Foundation, UIKit, CoreLocation, MapKit),
- Experience with Realm, Firebase (Analytics, Crashlytics, RemoteConfig, Messaging), Carthage, Alamofire, JSON, Tuya iOS SDK,
- Proficiency in English at level B2 (Upper-Intermediate) and above,
- Communication on the project is in English.
For our part, we offer:
- Remote work or relocation to Lithuania / Latvia,
- Competitive salary linked to the US dollar,
- Participation in product development as part of a dedicated team,
- Free English classes,
- Increased labor leave (30 calendar days), as well as 5 sick days.
Promwad is an electronics design center. Since 2004 we have been creating electronics and software for the consumer market, telecommunications, car electronics, automation, media, and entertainment.
To respond to this job, you can contact us by submitting your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title you are responding to.