Network Traffic Analyzer Bypass
The Russian company Treatface develops instrumentation and systems to ensure the reliability and safety of applications, data, networks and network equipment.
Development of prototypes of a network traffic analyzer for setting in a network connection gap (BYPASS function).
We developed the hardware and software platform of the device with the specified technical characteristics:
- Debian Linux operating system
- Marvell 1.6 GHz Processor
- DDR3 memory 1 GB
- Flash 2 GB
- Two independent 10/100 / 1000BaseT interfaces to connect to a LAN
- USB-2.0 Host interface for connecting external devices
- 5 Volt external power supply
The customer received a set of debugged prototypes, which will be used to create a new device in the line with the network monitoring solutions.