Mobile Application Design for Communications
A telecommunications company providing solutions for businesses and individuals.
The client needed to develop a mobile application for iOS and Android that provides uninterrupted voice and video communication and some additional functions: integration with device contacts, call analytics, call recording and transcription, etc.
We chose Swift for iOS and Kotlin for Android to ensure native application performance and a consistent user experience across both platforms. Node.js was chosen for backend development for its scalability and ability to handle many users.
For efficient data storage, we chose the MongoDB database to store user data, call records and other information.
Also, we used WebRTC (Web Real-Time Communication) for voice calls, which provides high-quality audio.
- Integration with device contact information.
- Conference calls with several participants.
- Call analytics (duration, quality indicators, usage statistics).
- Do Not Disturb (DND) mode to mute incoming calls and notifications.
- Call recording and transcription to convert recorded calls into text.
The mobile application has received positive feedback from users due to its ease of use, excellent sound quality, and additional features. The new product opens up broad market prospects for our client, as the app can be utilised by both individuals and businesses, thanks to its conferencing and call analytics capabilities.