Firmware development: BSP and eLinux
We offer custom firmware development and BSP development services for the most popular 8, 16, 32-bit microcontroller architectures and families.
Promwad uses not only ANSI C, but also embedded scripting languages with low memory footprint like Lua and Python to streamline firmware development and prototyping process.
- Design of MCU firmware.
- Development of device drivers and board support packages (BSP).
- Porting real-time operating systems to target hardware platforms.
- Integration with wireless communication modules (ISM, WiFi, Zigbee, ZWave, Bluetooth Classic, BLE, UWB).
- Optimization of portable and wearable systems (working with power-consumption, performance tuning, battery life, etc.).
- Implementation of quality control, automated testing, and test-beds for MCU-based for embedded systems.
Tech stack in firmware & middleware development
We design both bare-metal and RTOS-based firmware products within the following technology stacks:
Close partnership with vendors, access to the best SDKs, extensive automotive portfolio, and deep expertise gives us a strong competitive advantage on the market
A big number of our engineers are certified as ARM Accredited Engineer (AAE) and ARM Accredited MCU Engineer (AAME)
Top semiconductor vendors admitted in-depth expertise of our firmware development team and enrolled Promwad to corresponding 3rd-party design house programs
STMicroelectronics STM32, SPC56; Microchip/Atmel PIC, AVR; Texas Instruments MSP430, SimpleLink Wireless MCUs, Tiva MCUs; Silabs C8051 and EFM32; Nordic nRF51; NXP Coldfire, Kinetis; Renesas RL78 and many others
Our firmware developments
Do you need a quote for your firmware design?
Drop us a line about your project! We will contact you today or the next business day. All submitted information will be kept confidential.