Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
We employ UVM for verification services to improve the efficiency of your integrated circuit design validation process. UVM provides a methodical approach to ensure the functional integrity of your ASIC- and FPGA-based products.
We offer consulting, verification, and validation services for your projects, using SystemVerilog for modelling and testing electronic systems. Our team identifies errors and guides how to fix them to improve your solution of any complexity.
Explore the Benefits of UVM
- Faster time-to-market: UVM's reusable components accelerate the verifying process, enabling faster product launches.
- Cost savings: Optimised resource utilisation and reduced UVM test bench development effort resulted in cost savings.
- Scalability and flexibility: We seamlessly verify IP blocks, subsystems, and full-chip designs, adapting to the growing project complexity.
- Industry standards compliance: UVM aligns design verification practices with industry standards, enhancing collaboration and interoperability.
- Efficient issue resolution: The verification process can be organised in any SystemVerilog-supported simulator, making it easy to identify issues.
Where UVM Excels in Design Verification
Industrial automation and control systems
High-Performance Computing (HPC)
Multimedia processing hardware
Our UVM-Related Services
UVM FPGA and ASIC/SoC verification
Constrained Random Verification (CRV)
Modules, IP-cores, subsystem, and system levels verification using UVM
Functional and code coverage gathering, analysis, and improvement
Design requirements analysis and architecture review
Technologies We Employ
SystemVerilog, Verilog, VHDL, SystemC
VCS, IUS, MBD
Our engineers have vast experience handling the intricacies associated with UVM. We tailor the methodology, test bench architectures, and verification strategies to align with your project's specific challenges.
Accelerate test bench development with our extensive library of pre-validated VIPs. Our UVM design verification engineers work on expanding the collection with each new project.
Our advanced coverage-driven methodologies ensure thorough analysis of functional coverage metrics, identifying and addressing any gaps for a reliable and robust verification solution.
Our Engagement Models
Time & Material
– Payments for actual hours worked
– Regular reporting of time and results
– Regular communication with the team
– Connecting / disconnecting engineers on request
– Flexible development process
– Fixed monthly costs
– Custom-built team with specific competencies
– Fully dedicated engineering team
– Comprehensive IT infrastructure
– Max efficiency for complex projects
– Budget control
– Reduced risk
– Flexible resource allocation
– Clear scope
– Predictable timeline
– Quality control
Do you need a quote for your verification solution?
Drop us a line about your project! We will contact you today or the next business day. All submitted information will be kept confidential.