Software package for LAN/WAN/WiFi routers with VoIP and IPTV
The CPE Platform is a software package for the development of LAN/WAN/WiFi network routers with VoIP and IPTV support on different hardware architectures.
The CPE Platform includes voluminous software blocks responsible for the business logic of the device. They can be quickly adapted to the needs of a specific project. So, while developing a device, programmers will work only on low-level software responsible for interaction with a specific hardware platform.
Key functions of the hardware platform
- Ethernet, WiFi, ADSL, SFP routing/switching
- Working with USB devices (storage devices, 3G modems, etc.)
- Ensuring the security of network connections, as well as the quality of service (QoS)
- VoIP and IPTV support
- A wide range of control interfaces, such as web interface, telnet, ssh, TR-069/TR-104 and SNMPv2
- Safe automatic and manual software update
Fields of application
The CPE Platform is a software package designed for manufacturers of user network routers. It helps quickly create a product line with various sets of functional requirements. By combining software functions, you can create devices within different price ranges and quickly modify hardware platforms.
Technical characteristics of the software platform
Embedded Linux (OpenWRT)
Ethernet II, 802.1x, ARP/RARP, DHCP, PPPOE, IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, DNS, STUN, NTP, TFTP, TELNET, IGMP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, FTP
Static routing, network switching, port speed limit, NAT, QoS, DHCPServer, DNSProxy
Manual setting of iptables rules, TCP/IP/Port filtering, forwarding, IP and MAC address filtering, access lists
IGMP Proxy, IGMP snooping, IGMP fastleaving
WEP 40/104, WPA, WPA2, mixed mode WPA/WPA2
Multi SSID, WDS/WDS relay station, WPS, client mode, Ad-Hoc
|VoIP telephony – Asterisk channel driver – SLIC driver|
SIP client functions
Personal and shared user accounts, caller ID function, IP to IP calls, Digit Map DNS SRV, SIP SRV, E.164, Hot line, Warm Line, IVR, message waiting indexing, music on hold, Outbound Proxy, Sip INFO
Block IP address/Caller ID, call forwarding, call history, hold / call transfer, call waiting, caller's name and time of call, do not disturb function
Adjustable Jitter-buffer, echo cancellation, automatic detection and voice / fax / data switching, VAD/CNG, DTMF, In-band/Out of band DTMF Event, PLC, FAX/Phone over IP, T.30, T.38
Port opening, port forwarding (NAT/DNAT destination), NAT (SNAT) source, port forwarding (true destination port forwarding), blocking access to a specific host, blocking Internet access through MAC, blocking Internet access to a specific IP for a specified time, restricted forwarding rule, transparent proxy rule (same host) (external), simple DMZ rule, IPSec passthrough
|Control and monitoring|
HTTP, TFTP or FTP server
TR-069/TR-104, SNMPv2, Web(LuCI)-based, telnet
- The use of a software platform for the development of your own product on a ready-made hardware platform
- The product’s adaptation to a ready-made hardware platform: we develop low-level software for your hardware platform
- Product’s full implementation: we develop a hardware platform based on your requirements and then integrate it with our software platform. This option significantly reduces the time of the product’s full development cycle.
Do you want to use CPE Platform software package for your project? Contact us! We will be glad to answer your questions.