We develop intelligent software for FPGA and CPLD crystals, design and integrate cores, interface controllers, data processing algorithms, processing cores and specialized modules.
Promwad experts offer an optimal selection of FPGA/CPLD microcircuits based on the complexity and budget, production and power usage requirements of the project.
- Preparation of specifications based on functional requirements
- Architecture definition and division into separate IP-cores, selection of IP-cores
- SystemC modeling
- Development of RTL definitions using VHDL/Verilog languages
- Logical and physical synthesis
- Topology verification
- DFT-testing compliance at all stages of design
- Adaptation of the project and specific IP-cores to various FPGA families
Integration of digital and control elements on a single chip managed by RISC CPU, DSP, signal processing blocks, peripherals, memory and interface with memory.
- Selection of the processor core architecture (ARM, PowerPC, MIPS)
- Integration of the processor cores (MicroBlaze, PicoBlaze, Nios) manufactured by ]]>Xilinx]]> and ]]>Altera]]>
- Adaptation of processor cores for the chip, core subsystem organization (interfaces, system buses, memory controllers, diagnostic utilities)
- Division of IP blocks into hardware (HW) and software (SW) elements
- Selection of the operating system (RTOS) for target hardware platform, application of the libraries and programs, ensuing interoperability of peripherals and the core, writing the programming code
- Development and integration of the interface controllers, peripheral modules, system buses
- Implementation of memory controllers (ROM, RAM, NOR/NAND FLASH, SDRAM, CF/SD/MMC), interface controllers (ISA, PCI, UART, LCD, LPC, MII, I2C, SPI, AC97), internal bus controllers (AMBA), control logic (FSM)
Data processing modules
- Digital signal processing algorithms: digital filters (FIR, IIR) and Fast Fourier Transforms (FFT)
- Specialized modules: DSP cores, multipliers, coders/decoders, ALU for operations with floating points
- Implementation of video processing algorithms: filtration, PIP, zooming, image stabilization, image part selection.