Firmware development: BSP and eLinux
We offer custom firmware development and BSP development services for the most popular 8, 16, 32-bit microcontroller architectures and families:
- STMicroelectronics STM32, SPC56
- Microchip/Atmel PIC, AVR
- Texas Instruments MSP430, SimpleLink Wireless MCUs, Tiva MCUs
- Silabs C8051 and EFM32
- Nordic nRF51
- NXP Coldfire, Kinetis
- Renesas RL78 and many others
Promwad’s engineering expertise in low-level software design for electronics includes but not limited to:
- Design of MCU firmware
- Development of device drivers and board support packages (BSP)
- Porting real-time operating systems to target hardware platforms
- Integration with wireless communication modules (ISM, WiFi, Zigbee, ZWave, Bluetooth Classic, BLE, UWB)
- Optimization of portable and wearable systems (working with power-consumption, performance tuning, battery life, etc.)
- Implementation of quality control, automated testing, and test-beds for MCU-based for embedded systems
We design both bare-metal and RTOS-based firmware products within the following technology stacks:
- Texas Instruments TI-RTOS (SYS/BIOS)
- ARM mbed
- NXP MQX RTOS
- TCP/IP stacks: uIP, lwIP
- Filesystems: FatFs, Yaffs
Promwad uses not only ANSI C, but also embedded scripting languages with low memory footprint like Lua and Python to streamline firmware development and prototyping process.
Why should you trust us?
A number of our engineers are certified as ARM Accredited Engineer (AAE) and ARM Accredited MCU Engineer (AAME).
Top semiconductor vendors including STMicrolectronics, Texas Instruments and NXP admitted in-depth expertize of our firmware development team and enrolled Promwad to corresponding 3rd-party design house programs.
Our firmware developments
Do you need a quote for your firmware design?
Drop us a line about your project! We will contact you today or the next business day. All submitted information will be kept confidential.