Design of Motor Control Solutions
We design hardware and software platforms for motor control applied in the automotive industry and industrial automation & robotics. Our solutions can quickly adapt to new motor types while remaining precise and efficient in terms of cost for our clients and the energy consumption of the devices.
Our engineering team has a strong portfolio and is well-versed in open-source solutions, tools, and software needed to perform expert work on major electric motor topologies. We are ready to connect to your project at any stage to help make your motor control design more advanced and ready for production.
Design Motor Control Devices
– Variable-frequency drive (VFD)
– Variable frequency inverter
– Servo drive
– Soft starter
– Multi-axis motion controller
– Stepper motor controllers
Support The Main Motor Types
– Brushed DC motor
– Brushless DC motor (BLDC)
– Induction motor (ACIM)
– Permanent magnet synchronous motor
– Stepper motor
Motor Control Algorithms
Mathematical modeling is widely used in software development for motor control systems. This method is indispensable for creating complex technical and technological systems as it enables us to evaluate the performance of developed solutions and choose the best one before any prototypes are even made.
We use mathematical functions, algorithms, and modeling in electric motor control to provide the foundation for future designs that are applied in industrial automation, robotics, the electric power industry, and other areas.
Here are the control algorithms we use in our designs:
- Scalar control V/f (Volts per frequency) control
- Stepper motor control
- SVPWM/SPWM/PWM control
- 3-phase 6-step control
- DTC — direct torque control
- FOC — field oriented control
- EKF Extended Kalman Filter
- ELO Extended Luenberger Observer
- LSO Luenberger State Observer
- MRAS Model Reference Adaptive System
- BEMF Back EMF
- Neural network based
- Fuzzy neural network-based
Sensorless / sensored
- FOC for ACIM
- FOC for PMSM
- FOC for BLDC
- for PMSM
- for BLDC
- for ACIM
Our Tech Stack
EtherCAT, PROFINET, POWERLINK, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, IO-Link, PROFIBUS, Modbus RTU, CANopen, RS232, RS485
SSI, BiSS, Hiperface DSL, EnDat, absolute encoder, incremental encoder
Texas Instruments, Microchip, NXP, STMicroelectronics, Renesas, Infineon, Intel, Xilinx, Lattice, Analog Device
ARM, RISC-V, MIPS, FPGA
– NXP RTCESL: Real-time control embedded software motor control and power conversion libraries, math library (MLIB), general function library (GFLIB), general motor control library (GMCLIB), general digital filter library (GDFLIB), advanced motor control library (AMCLIB), power conversion library (PCLIB)
– Microchip motor control library for dsPIC33 DSCs, 32-bit PIC32MK and SAM MCUs, IGLOO 2 FPGAs, SmartFusion 2 SoC FPGAs
– ST STM32 motor control software development kit (MCSDK)
– Renesas motor workbench 3.0: motor control development tool 3.0
– TI digital motor control software library
– FPGA implementation motor control algorithms
С, C++, Rust, Verilog, VHDL
We are knowledgeable in the theory of automatic controls and drives & have core knowledge in mathematics (including DSP) and physics.
Our engineering team has extensive experience in the development and application of algorithms on FPGA, embedded Linux, and MCU.
We use voltage/frequency, field-oriented control for PMSM, ACIM, BLDC, and other technologies in our motor control projects.
Our Industrial Automation Case Studies
Do you need a quote for your motor control solution?
Drop us a line about your project! We will contact you today or the next business day. All submitted information will be kept confidential.