From mass production of complete turnkey projects to the manufacturing of printed circuit boards, and the installation and assembly of electronic devices, Promwad engages in all levels of manufacturing support.
We are ready to take responsibility for the entire production process and perform any or all of the following tasks:
- Selection of optimal production site in South-East Asia (SEA), Europe, or Russia
- Integrated production project management, including managing the work of experts (managers, engineers, technologists and designers), planning for a timely start of production and shipment of finished products to destinations around the world, and managing logistics and setting up supply chains
- Production support with required components
- Implementation of proprietary processes in the production cycle
- Production of equipment for manufacturing enclosure parts
- Production and delivery of enclosures in batches
- Development and manufacturing of brand packaging for electronic devices
- Quality control in production
- Providing logistics and creating supply chains
- Preparation for certification testing
- Mounting, assembly, packaging and repairs at the production site
Outcome: a batch of commercial product, starting from 1000 pieces, produced to your price and quality specifications.
Production launch and manufacturing support
A new electronic device or enclosure always means a new analysis of production capacity, regardless of whether the customer has his own production base, or he plans to hand over this task to a third party for outsourcing.
Promwad takes technological capabilities and production requirements into account at the early stages of design. This approach minimizes risks and potential cost increases, and ensures that each customer receives a final product that can be manufactured using available technologies.
Once product development is complete, Promwad adapts the design documentation for use by the mass production facility. The manufacturer will then produce an initial batch to ensure product quality before gradually increasing production.
Ultimately, each customer receives the end product with a predictable cost and traceability of production.
Printed circuit board production
- Supply of experimental and limited edition circuit boards for complex devices
- Up-to-date materials for boards and coatings
- Circuit boards up to level 5 and higher (for experimental batches) with blind and buried vias, HDI boards
- Each project undergoes mandatory post-production testing according to IPC-A-600H. A detailed quality report with images of micro-etches is submitted with each project
- Our partners in Europe and South-East Asia comply with the IPC class 2\3 standards
- Production capacity in Europe and China
Device installation and assembly
- Post-production testing of engineering documentation
- Stencil manufacturing
- Development of testing strategies for each item
- Sample Bring up (first launch)
- Optical and X-ray assembly quality control
- Component purchasing for the project
- Assembly acceptance according to IPC standards
- Functional testing of assembled items
- Installation of firmware, device testing
In the end, our clients get ready-to-use devices, not just an assembly service.
Our manufacturing support projects
Are you looking for a team of professionals to support production?
Please, drop us a line. We will contact you today or next business day. All submitted information will be kept confidential.