Prototypes and samples of the electronic devices are an interim result of the efforts of our designers and engineers. At this stage we can check the device for assembly conformity, evaluate its look and convenience, as well as make the final decisions on the optimal materials and components.
The prototype can also be used in reverse engineering – the client would supply the prototype and we would optimize the design and develop design documentation for mass-production on its basis.
It is important to understand that some device characteristics cannot be modeled even with the most up-to-date CAD systems: tactile perception, how pleasant it is to hold the device, how quickly does the plastic get dirty, its gloss, the feel of its weight. Only a live comparison of several alternatives will allow you to make an optimal choice.
Features of the prototype service at Promwad:
- Manufacture of prototypes that are close to the mass-produced items – they can be used at a show, for a meeting with an investor or to obtain certification
- Help with selection of materials and manufacturers
- Customization of design documentation to production
- Reverse engineering on the basis of the prototype
- Large selection of materials: various types of plastics, metal, wood, rubber, composite materials
- Use of various prototype technologies: milling, FDM, SLS, and other types of rapid prototyping
- Production of fully functional demo samples
As a result, the client receives a functional electronic device and complete design documentation for subsequent production.
Do you want to manufacture a product sample or prototype? Contact us. We will be glad to answer your questions.