We offered consulting services to a company that develops TV portals, and provided the customer with all the necessary information on the design of a multi-channel reception system based on DVB-T2 technologies.
As a result, our customer received a document with a description of the product’s design, a list of required electronic components (including manufacturers’ contact information), an estimate of the development and manufacturing costs, and a preliminary assessment of the project cost-effectiveness and profitability.
Promwad experts performed the following tasks:
— Development of the product’s structural diagram and preliminary structural design
A company that specializes in the development, launch and promotion of television video portals.
Consulting on the development of a multi-channel DVB-T2 receiver system.
The consulting project involved the following services:
Developing the structural diagram of the device
- Selecting several versions of an element base for the device
- Making sketches of the structural design of the device
- Calculating a preliminary cost of the device, based on the element base version
- Calculating preliminary costs associated with setting up the production process
- Planning the development timeframe and labor costs for the development of the device
The outcome of the consulting project was reflected in a document and handed over to the customer.
- The outcome of the consulting project allowed the customer to evaluate the complexity of the design process and choose the best solution in terms of the product’s element base
- Calculating a preliminary cost of the device, setting up the production process and estimating labor costs for the development allows the customer to determine the profitability of the project
- Contacts have been established with component manufacturers, which helps obtain technical support for the development of the device