We are looking for a Firmware Engineer to join us. Our engineering team designs hardware and develops software for various industries: automotive, telecom, broadcasting, security, industrial automation and consumer devices. The results of their work are embodied in mass-produced products used by millions of people around the world.
What you will do
- Design and implement firmware for DC/DC converters, inverters, or BMS systems.
- Write efficient and reliable C, C++, or Rust code, ensuring high-performance standards.
- Collaborate with hardware engineers to integrate firmware with power electronics components.
- Conduct thorough testing and troubleshooting of firmware in conjunction with hardware interfaces.
What we would like to see in you
- 3-5 years of experience in firmware development for power electronics.
- Proficiency in C, C++, or Rust programming languages.
- Familiarity with Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS) and bare-metal development.
- Experience with industry-standard platforms such as NXP, TI HERCULES, and Infineon.
- Hands-on experience with DC/DC or DC/AC converters.
- Knowledge of English at Intermediate level.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Infineon XMC or Aurix.
- Basic knowledge of TAU (Automatic Control Theory).
- Knowledge of TI C2000.
What we offer
Cohesive team and support
Free English classes
5 sick days
Would you like to become our Firmware Engineer?
We're waiting for your resume!