We are looking for a Hardware Design Engineer (power electronic) to join our team. Embedded software development for electronics is one of our key expertise areas. Our engineers work with open and proprietary operating systems, creating firmware, bootloaders, BSP, system drivers and server software. Our solutions are applied in various industries: automotive, telecom, broadcasting, security, industrial automation and consumer devices.
The results of our teamwork are embodied in mass-produced products used by millions of people around the world. So, if you join our team, you can grow professionally in your chosen field and, if you wish, move to one of our industry-focused teams.
What you will do
- Developing technical specifications for power electronics projects.
- Analysing the applicability of the modern element base in new projects.
- Developing structural, functional, schematic diagrams, bring-up and debugging prototypes.
- Research of new platforms and technologies in the field of power electronics.
- Conduct technical evaluation of project implementations, focusing on AC/DC and DC/DC converters greater than 1 kW, battery charging/balancing circuits, inverters, power supplies, and motor drivers.
What we would like to see in you
- Experience in power electronics with demonstrated knowledge of AC/DC and DC/DC converters, battery charging/balancing circuits, power inverters, power supplies and motor drivers.
- Knowledge of modern element base in the field of power electronics.
- Knowledge of digital and analogue circuitry.
- Experience with high-speed data interfaces.
- Experience in designing electronic devices based on MCU.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in modern electronics.
- Knowledge of English at the Intermediate level and above.
What we offer
Cohesive team and support
Free English classes
5 sick days
Would you like to become our Hardware Design Engineer?
We're waiting for your resume!