Work&Fun interactive system
A large European company, which specializes in electronics and robotics.
To develop the concept of a unique "all-in-one" system for work and entertainment. The system should have the following environment:
- Tiredness reduction and promotion of a healthy lifestyle.
- Comfort and convenience during work and entertainment.
- Adaptation for the lifestyle and user needs.
- Efficient handling of presentations and online training.
1. Concept development
We developed the Safe|Reality Work&Fun system with a set of unique embedded applications, interactive screen, and robotic servo motor. The robotic servomotor has preset settings for changing the screen position in three dimensions. The system allows the user to connect a laptop or tablet to enhance the system's capabilities (the second screen, watching videos, conferences, and viewing TV content through the applications on user gadgets). Besides, the system allows presentations delivering, online and offline training, and efficient document processing.
The advantages of the system:
- Smooth and quiet change of screen position.
- Family settings: you can adjust the height of the table for a specific user.
- A safe mechanism, as there are no open moving parts.
- Reliable and robust design.
- Gadgets stand availability.
- Interactive desktop / 4K (multitouch) interactive desktop screen with scratch-resistant surface.
2. Industrial design
The system consists of the following parts:
1. Bearing part with robotic servo motor:
1.1. Fall-resistant support stand with integrated servo motor
1.2. Robotic servo motor
1.3. Shelf for audio system installation and storage of office supplies
1.5. Gadget stand ( for laptop or tablet)
1.6. Servo motor and tabletop position control system
1.7. Integrated lighting system
2. Interactive panel
3. The power supply system:
3.1. Power supply unit
3.2. Filter for connecting the interactive panel and gadgets
The support part (1.1) is metal and has an anti-corrosion coating. It ensures safety and prevents falling. It's worth mentioning that it is better to mount the rack on a flat horizontal surface. Nevertheless, the stand is equipped with adjustable legs to adapt to rugged surfaces. In the lower part of the rack, there is a shelf (1.3) for office equipment, an audio system, and stationery. A robotic servo drive is integrated into the vertical guide of the support stand: change the tabletop level at the user's choice and set the programmed level for each family member (lower for a child, higher for adult, sitting, standing); remove the tabletop from the interactive screen in presentation mode. The gadget racks remain in the "working" position at the sides of the screen.
A robotic servo motor is integrated into the vertical guide of the support stand:
- to change the level of the worktop of the user's choice and to set the programmed level for each family member (lower for the child, higher for the adult, sitting levels, standing levels);
- to remove the tabletop from the interactive screen in presentation mode. The gadget racks remain in the "working" position at the sides of the screen.
- to rotate the screen horizontally at an angle of up to 45 degrees (rotation is limited by the stability of the supporting part against tilting and the size of the screen).
The customer has received a simple and effective solution using the latest technology – a smart, robotic, and safe workspace that adapts to the rhythm of life and user needs. We provided the device with convenient components: an interactive screen with flip-chart support, a built-in video streaming system, support for gadgets (laptops and tablets).
Key features of the system:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use servo drive control system;
- Safe and reliable design, no open moving parts;
- The possibility of automatic adjustment for a specific user;
- Presentation application that supports interactive whiteboard functionality;
- Support of TV-streaming from connected gadgets (built-in WiFi);
- The user receives an all-in-one system, no need to buy additional accessories.