Design and manufacturing of telecom equipment
Since 2004, we help our customers to be on the cutting edge of telecommunications technologies, creating for them new software and networking devices.
Networking hardware and equipment
We design hardware and devices based on processors for high-speed data processing:
- Low-power mini servers
- Analog-to-digital PBX & VoIP routers
- Network routers
- Equipment for wireless access points (WLAN)
- Network-attached storages (NAS)
- Baseboard management controllers (BMC)
- Thin clients
- Multi-purpose network devices for home and office, digital TV, telephony, Internet, smart house, etc.
Our developments meet high requirements for data network bandwidth capacity. We use optical, wireless, digital and analog communication channels and methods.
I want to mention the high level of proficiency of Promwad. They developed excellent technical solutions in full compliance with the specifications. Transparency of company processes made a very favourable impression.
We develop software for network equipment in compliance with the highest requirements for bandwidth and quality of service (QoS) performing the following tasks:
- Development of system drivers for network chips, wire and wireless interfaces
- Optimization of the network stack for a particular platform
- Development of user interfaces for managing network devices and infrastructures
- Development of VoIP solutions, including user agents with hardware and software sound processing, digital phone exchanges
- Enhancement of SIP client support, as well as Firefox and multimedia players
- Implementation of RDP, Citrix ICA, and VMwareP CoIP protocols
Promwad software engineers have developed system and user software for routers, switches, hubs, and other network devices.
Our portfolio includes specialized distribution files for VoIP devices, and embedded solutions for thin clients, mini-servers, and other hardware. We produced the full software package for the first commercial plug computer in Russia.
Our technology map
- Fast Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fast-Path network processing
- Hardware accelerated NAT, QoS, Forwarding
- Linux DSA — Distributed Switch Architecture
- VoIP and Telephony SLIC interfacing, DECT
- Ethernet packet processing
- Remote management
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n ADSL
- PCI Express
- PSTN (POTS)
- Ethernet II
- PTP (IEEE 1588v2)
Network & transport layer
- TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6)
- SSL: OpenSSL, axTLS
- RFCOMM/ OBEX/ ATT
- T.38 (UDPTL)
Our portfolio in telecom
Want to design a new product for the telecom industry?
Please, drop us a line about your project and our specialists will contact you today or next business day. All submitted information will be kept confidential.