Ambarella H22/H32/CV25 based module for consumer cameras
To design a compact module with flexible architecture suitable for consumer cameras in sports, drones, wearables, VR application areas. Cameras should possess face analysis and recognition capability.
We've designed a ready-made 55x65 mm module for fast prototyping based on the Ambarella H22/H32/CV25 processor, which provides advanced image processing and state-of-the-art computer vision technology. Our solution is built based on CVflow chip architecture. Unlike general-purpose GPUs and CPUs, CVflow comprises a dedicated vision processing engine designed with a high-level algorithm description that combines a considerable performance scale with low power consumption.
We can also provide a solution based on Ambarella H22. The Ambarella H22 chip is a next-gen solution for connected drones and VR cameras that delivers up to 4K video recording at 60fps while streaming a second, live, mobile-resolution video over a Wi-Fi network for preview or sharing. Although, CVflow is available only with Ambarella CV25.
- Ambarella CV25/22/28 or other
- NAND, eMMC or SD card up to 256 GB
- Wi-Fi 5, 6 / BL 5.0
- Any peripheral sensors like gyroscopes / accelerometers / light sensors / etc.
- Support of three cameras 2 with Full HD + 1 with 4K or 2 cameras with a resolution of up to 4K
Along with face recognition modules, we can provide the camera modules:
- Sony IMX 327/335/415 modules or Omnivision
- FullHD or 4K resolution
- Built-in M12/M10/M8/M6 lens
We can build your solution on our module regardless of your market. Here are just a few examples of Ambarella CV25-based module application areas:
- Driver Monitoring Systems
- Face analysis & recognition consumer devices
- AI-powered dashcams & other automotive systems
- Video intercoms
Promwad engineers are actively experimenting with Ambarella CV25 SoC and are ready to help you with your intelligent camera design projects.