Universal SDR platform
SDR Platform is a universal platform with open architecture for dynamic design of wireless communication systems based on SDR technology (software-defined radio system).
This device was developed by the engineers of Promwad on the basis of the 4-core processor of Texas Instruments TMS320C6674 (1.25 GHz).
Areas of application
- Video-monitoring and conference systems
- Digital TV and radio
- Cellular communications (Smart Grid)
- Radio-frequency identification scanners (RFID)
- Multi-sync systems, etc.
- Simple and effective network
- Low risks and costs, rapid time to market
- Ready-made platform for the creation of modern competitive equipment