Design and manufacturing of automotive electronics
Since 2004, we have been designing and manufacturing custom automotive electronics: embedded systems for cars and trucks, sea and river vessels.
Our portfolio includes successful projects for American and European automotive concerns: in-vehicle infotainment (IVI), OBD trackers, engine control units, navigation systems and other electronics.
Devices and embedded systems
We are grateful to Promwad for fruitful cooperation during the embedded software development for the body control unit, which was designed according to the international ISO TS-16949 standard.
What automotive areas we can support with IoT?
– music and video streaming
– newsfeeds & weather info
– entertainment & edutainment
– turn-by-turn navigation
– points of interests locator
– traffic jam alerts
– location-based ads
– tracking infotainment apps usage
– big data analytics of accidents
– visualization, real-time reporting
– proactive alerting & notifications
– telematics for auto insurance
– assessment of driving skills
– maintenance history
Safety & ADAS
– in-lane position control
– parking assistance
– speeding control
– tracking of seat belt usage
– prevention of drowsiness
– avoidance of collision
– integration with smart home & office
– cloud-connected vehicles
– GPS-enabled augmented reality
– autonomous & semi-autonomous vehicles
– HVAC & lock management
– car-on-demand & navigation services
– tracking of fuel & vehicle location
– workload management
– management of leased or rented vehicles
– scheduling of usage & maintenance
– optimization of logistics
– pre-production vehicle testing
– A/B testing & fault detection
– remote diagnostics & tech support
– real-time vehicle health monitoring
Automotive software development
Examples of our developments:
- Interfaces based on Embedded Linux, QT
- Software for dashboards and sensor networks
- Infotainment systems on Linux and Android
- Development of diagnostic and test tools
- Software compatible with AUTOSAR and MISRA
- Image and video processing systems
Basic technologies and standards
MPEG 1 / 2 / 4
Our partnership with chip vendors
AUTOSAR (Automotive Open System Architecture) is an international partnership in the development of an open and standardized software architecture for automotive electronic control units (ECUs).
The goal of this partnership is to ensure the availability, security, scalability, and portability of software platforms for vehicles; guarantee maintainability throughout the life cycle of the product.
MISRA (Motor Industry Software Reliability Association) is an association of vehicle manufacturers, component suppliers, and engineering companies, established to provide software reliability in the automotive industry.
One of the standards – MISRA C – was designed to promote the security, portability and reliability of programs for embedded systems in the C language.
Our portfolio in automotive
Do you need a quote for your design or manufacturing project for the automotive industry?
Drop us a line about your project! We will contact you today or the next business day. All submitted information will be kept confidential.